A fundamental basis of Professional Kinesiology (PKP) (Kin-easy-ology) is that the body has innate healing energy and is doing its best to care for itself but sometimes needs assistance to achieve this state. With the help of Samira Alexander using Professional Kinesiology, clients are able to bring about the balance within themselves once again.
What is Professional Kinesiology?
Professional Kinesiology as used in the complementary health or natural medicine field. It uses muscle testing with the principals of Chinese medicine to identify imbalances in the body’s structural, chemical, emotional or other energy, to establish the body’s priority healing requirements and to evaluate energy changes once balanced using a broad spectrum of both manual and non-manual therapeutic procedures to improve health, wellbeing and vitality.
Kinesiology: Combining Eastern and Western Medicine
Kinesiology is the most comprehensive and most holistic of the modern natural therapies and combines the wisdom of both Eastern and Western traditions. It is a feedback tool that enables a person to assess and upgrade their performance in all areas and is the science of energy balancing and is grounded in the study of anatomy and physiology. It uses muscles to monitor stress levels and imbalance within the body. Kinesiology enables people to detect and correct various imbalances that may relate to lack of stress management, nutrition, learning problems, difficulties at work, minor injuries, and other issues they meet in their daily life.
Who should use Professional Kinesiology?
It can provide balance to all sort of issues from allergies to sports injuries to learning difficulties and stress. People who are increasingly stressed, facing uncomfortable situations and lacking direction in life will discover immense benefits from this unique practice helping them reframe and overcome the challenges they are facing whether their own or within difficult relationships. Kinesiology helps them clear the blockages and provide awareness to the issues they are facing and the ability to find a solution moving closer to their life and career goals.
What are the benefits of Kinesiology?
- It is a tool which allows you to enhance your performance in every aspect of your life.
- It provides student centred learning aimed at helping you to learn, to grow as a person so that you may embrace life to the full.
- It can enhance learning in adults and children.
- It boosts sports performance.
- It can make positive changes to your health.
- It helps you to determine things (eg. a food or shampoo etc.) that trigger allergic or a sensitivity reaction
- It can help you with your finances and decision-making.
- It is a communication tool because it can help you communicate better with yourself and others
- Muscle Monitoring accesses information often not available to the conscious mind.
How long is each session?
The initial session is 90 mins long and thereafter it is 60 mins per session.
How many sessions do you need?
It varies from individual to individual but on average it is about 3 sessions to see a permanent significant shift in the issue.
From the very first session, the client will be feeling better.
Book Now For A Free 30 mins Consultation
Book Now A Kinesiology Session